Wednesday, December 23, 2009

9 months and counting

I realized I haven't posted in a very long time, but wanted to check back and say that it's been more than 9 months since my surgery, and I'm still very glad that I did it.  My vision is fantastic, better than most of my friends, and I have experienced no issues with glare, halos, etc.  Everything is totally normal, just as it was before my surgery, except that I can see without contacts or glasses from the moment I wake up.  The only difference is that I sometimes experience dryness, and keep some eye drops in my office and at home.  This can cause some bluriness when I'm focusing on the TV or computer, but it's little more than a minor nuisance, and it comes and goes.  It's certainly far less bothersome than dealing with glasses or contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment